Last 2 Paper

Oh my gud, what kind of exam ....... a lot of question.8 question ah. not enuf time to write down the answer even i noe the answer loh. and the question 10 marks at least for each.... dun noe how many point nid to put into the answer and dun noe how to describe the answer...... haiz......system quality .....wat can i do nw is juz pray that i can score this paper lah ......but majority i can did woh ... how huh ??? this paper can score o not leh ???haha,,,, answer is up to KILLER lecturer......
Addition dun have anytime to release my stress.... nw my mind adhesive wif many subject....but still have 2 paper nid to study ,,,,,,dun have any stress throw out from my BRAIN at the same time nid to put in another stress into my BRAIN . oh my gud . this type of stress goung to killing me soon ........anywhere i will study it well well for the next paper ......gud luck for me lah .......

No comments: