Fifteen

Eating is the ingestion of food to provide for all humans and animals nutritional needs, particularly for energy and growth. Animals and other heterotrophs must eat in order to survive: carnivores eat other animals, herbivores eat plants, and omnivores consume a mixture of both. Eating is an activity of daily living.

Eating is so important for a human such me.. i like to eat and i like to enjoy my life within eat. because i cant live without eat and food..haha..^^.. eat can help us to build the muscle as well as built up our fat too =.=''''haha...recently , i am avoiding to eat a lot and avoiding to enjoy my life within enjoy the delicious food in my university life. because i am gonna become a fat fat guy ...=.='''i dont want to become fat guy actually .it's ugly ,,,so i hate fat actually , but i have no choice, the fat is following me for long already , so its hard to drop of it and hard to burn out the stubborn fat at my small tummy there =.=''''..haha

but some time we have to release for once to enjoy the crazy food in life la ..such today, i enjoy and ate a lot of delicious food including bah kut teh, secret recipe cheese cake and etc... damn full but it is enjoyable. because i am enjoying that with my course mate as well as my good friend in uni life..^^ i am appreciate the chance now is because of i am gonna leave my uni life in few coming months. i am gonna miss the uni life, so that even how busy i am , i still slot a few of hours for the gathering ...haha....some more, i think that is no more chance to go out and enjoy together for coming life la , because everybody also have their own life and business. so I APPRECIATING IT .^^

No comments: