Thirty-five

Today is the last for me to stay at home for semester break mode..=.=''' gonna miss it so much in future i think ..have to happy or sad ley ?

Happy is because i gonna leave the jungle soon forever within memories.At the same time it would also made me sad and missing something there such as friends there, success there, annoyed there, fun there, and so on lo ....=.='''
In fact, i had learned a lot of things inside the jungle la , which is joined a lot of big and huge activities inside the jungle....^^ but also learned the way and how to treat a good friend, bad friend, hi bye friend and good buddy,,,^^...
I like to making friend actually no matter where u r come from, i m willing to be ur friend if u r willing to be my friend too.^^. if someone dun like to make friend with me , i will try my best to avoid them and keep away from them, i am doing so is to avoid something rumor such thick face la, i hate that actually even i will bringing to u within a smile.^V^. i will choose to dont like to friend with them when i get know that they are not sincerely to friend with me ..that is why i will treat my friend sincerely too. i treating u sincerely, u also have to treat me back sincerely. only will get equivalent and balance...^^ haha.so that is what learned in the jungle for 3 years ^^..but it is still a big gape for me to upgrade myself since my expectation is high. i have to look through what i having then only i can comment and setting a high standard to make a good friend..^^

I m kind of people that choose to keep happy always, but it is some forces tat made me cant to do so. if i failed or refuse to do so , result is that i will show off my "black face" ...haha...i got a "fierce black face" since i m unhappy.haha. friends of mine said that if i show off my "black face" , they wont closer and near to me , because i will bite them..haha....no really will bite, only will said nothing to u (friends)...dont worried about that, i m friendly actually ...^^ haha. so when the time i m showing my "black face" is the golden chance for u guys to get know more abut me, because i will spit out all the things, ways, or methods that i dissatisfied, unhappy, up-sad, and depress for something..^^so friends, when u wanna get know more about me, u just wait for the golden chances ya ..haha...^^

No comments: