Freedom 17




Not a Good Day,
Physically and mentally breaking down, tiring and exhausted. Don't ask me why and what happening recently. Nobody i can tell, blog is only the way i can release my though. Please do not ask me what happening after read my blog or whatever post in FB, MSN, SKYPE, and etc. Just let myself to release and split everything out from the bottom of my heart through my blog. Hope you patience when reading it although i m not in patience mode now.

I do understand this is one of the parts of life. But it's really tiring, when this condition coming in will feel like wanna giving up everything. Giving up all of them to let's my time, body, spirit, emotion and mental stop for a long while.

Time= Killing me like tormenting my brain to think the incident lately. When brain keep working and working, it will get hot and heat, finally will breaking down and malfunction. At last, CRAZY.

Body= Physically tired, full with pain, scar and hurt, heart bleeding. All involve in a normal body sketch. Lastly, all arms and legs breaking up.

Spirit= It's already away from my body, this is because over load with the burden and stress being pressed on the top of it. It wasn't Samkkap spirit now.

Emotion= Blood being triggered by the facts and causes appear lately, and finally blood heading up to the brain and get so call "emo".

Mental= Senseless thinking lately, it make me feel like wanna give up. I understand it doesn't make sense. But all those made me can't think logic, can't control and can't managed to solve.

Anyone have their own standing point, I just wish to release what's feeling and thinking from my heart. You may refuse to agreed with me. Or maybe you agreed. In my own point, i am totally failed, lose and missing.

What suppose to be now? what suppose to do now? What suppose to involve in? NO ANSWER from Samkkap, Samkkap you lose. Again, Damned for you Samkkap.


Wish you have a nice day. Enjoy your day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Samkkap,u are not loser,dun think u are useless or failed,u got it?i noe recently u have facing a lot of problem,make u tired,tension n moody.as u noe,tis is human process,we need pass through tis all of things.learn from mistake,next times will noe how to solve d.rite?everything will alright soon,urs mood will recover soon.u should noe how to release it,if not just keep it,will make u hard to breath up.u got it?everyone also duno n dun want happens tis all of things,we are unable to control it,is out of experted,seems the things happens d,we should try to solve it,think wat way will get a gud solution lo.rememeber samkkap are not failed or useless.u got it??jia you.

Yit Bin samkkap said...

^^ , thanks for the support. I do understand what condition now it is. Or maybe i just follow what quoted by others, saying so i am trying to escape from everything. escape from the fate, life, style and etc. As what the lyric in my blog's song, "who do you think you are" ^^. haha .....