Ninety- one

Today should be a bright happy day, because i got to settle down all of my annoy especially the internship date which is crashed with my graduation trip with my lovely sister and uncle and aunt. But some energy should exchange in case to get the problem settle down. Got to share a little bit about that. haha....

what made me so happy ley? ...Lol...haha, of course i got to fix my internship date which start from 13 December 2010 to 12 June 2011. Hehe, and continuous with my family trip on 14 June 2011...Lol...damn good mood today ....haha....

before to fix the problem, there are so many offices attended such CUIC, COB, and FPAU. what the hell CUIC said that the practicum program is not under their control and direct me to move further to COB find the dean woh ., that is still ok lo, when i got to COB, officers direct me to another building which is 500 meter far away from COB main building i think. damn shit, but luckily friends of mine still able to help me and send me to FPAU lo.haha save some energy ,,,^^. luckily i met up the dean at FPAU. He interviewed and ask what problem i m facing. and i explain all the happens facing lo, and finally, he decided to approve me. haha...^^ thanks god ...^^

No comments: