One Hundred and Eight


Happy moment always passing fast in a short clip. Now is waiting to fly back to my sweet hometown. would be depart at the early morning on 7am. and then will landing at 8am at johor ...Lol..damn enjoying the flying feel....hehe

At the waiting moment, its time to feed some foods into my pity stomach because i m damn hungry. Left my hometown around 3 months, never visit to uncle Mc Donald shop (McD). haha....enjoying a delicious burger with my lovely friend with my lovely lappie. ordered a set or Mc Chicken SUPREME. haha, set within a hot drink ...erm~~~ damn enjoy ....haha. very long time dont have the feel of enjoy ald ...today should relieve stress.....i m enjoying this moment even its a short second. ..we chatting here, laughing here, angry here, surprise here. its all about the Uncle Mc. Donald shop ...haha...... ^^.

No comments: