One Hundred

Exam is just a corner over there. everything been prepared, waiting for the direction and just fight for the last final exam in my university life^^. Good luck for myself and for my friends too who gonna exam same date with me .^^

21 November 2010, BJTC 3053 Building Maintenance Management (Done without any regret)
23 November 2010, BJTP 2113 Production Planning and Operation (Done within a little bit regret)
26 November 2010, BJTH 3133 Strategy Management (Done within 10% of in-confident)
26 November 2010, BPMM 1010 Principles of Marketing (Done With 90% confident)

Hope that everything going smooth for my last final exam in University Utara Malaysia (UUM). Right after for the exam, everything will become more stress and more tough for my coming future career. What should i be? Which area should attend to? What will going on for my coming future career? everything is unknown and still a blur. But, definitely i got to have a reality wish and ambition for my coming future, the ways and the methods to realize my ambition has been planned properly and perfectly. wish that nothing wrong with the planing and the direction. Hint is directed by My God, just waiting chances and opportunities slot-in to my planning. right after slotted, just proceed with the planning^^.

No comments: