One Hundred and Sixteen

Xmas month is here, delighted city with wonderful and fantastic lighting. Xmas trees are along main road. Light is bright and and flowing along the frame. Xmas trees are double up for a human lenght. Everybody anxiously to snapshotting, everybody is building their social network under the Xmas trees. The street is crowded with a human cloud. Some of them is dating there, some of them is have fun there, and some of them entertained with an Ipad.

Not only the street is decorated, all attractive places and destinations here also decorated by Xmas trees, presents, Santa Claus, and colorful lightning. I am listening to the Xmas track with the Xmas feel jotting down my feeling right here. This is my first time to engaged with the Xmas feeling and Xmas view in my life under a huge decorated Xmas tree. ^^

Most of the time is just a normal concept about Xmas which is Xmas tree, presents, and Santa Claus. Right after yesterday i realized i got to engaged with the feel of Xmas months and even i am not a Christian. Special days are boundary-less, everybody can celebrate it, everybody can feel the special feeling, and everybody can laugh under the Xmas trees.

I wish i could have a amazing Xmas night even i m not longer with this delighted wonderful fantastic city. I had made a wish under a Xmas tree. Wish all my friends have a wonderful celebration at the day of Xmas with their belove, wish all of my friends got a bright future career and study. ^^ The wish is dedicated to all my friend in my phone contact list, Facebook friend list, University friend list, social network contact list, and lastly my lovely special contact list ^^

Merry Christmas to you guys and girls. Remember to hang up a sock at your window, Santa Claus will visit your room and present you when Xmas Day. ^^
Have a nice day. Merry Christmas.^^

No comments: