One Hundred and Thirty-Nine

Ouch! what an ever poor week in my beginning intern life. What the hell for my luck and fortune, i am getting sick 5 days long. I think i am gonna die soon and burial event is waiting me. Unfortunately, evil can not take me away from my life now. Because it Know that i am still gonna do a lot of things and duties in this world. It know that i am still have the time to complete all of those duties in this world and haven't reach the time to report myself at the hell. This world is still need me, it need me to develop the world, to develop myself even develop my endurance and whatever that i needed in my life. I am quite suffer while getting sick at the moment. I am always thinking and set in my mind. I am the one who strong enough in this world, unfortunately i was wrong, unfortunately i was made a wrong mindset.

What would make me says i was wrong mindset, I have my own reason to support that. But this is only from my personal view, not indicating all human are same as me as what i m thinking. Only the person who suffering then only they will feel the bitterness of suffer and the hardness of suffer. After pass across all of the suffering border, you will realize that the world not as worse as what you are thinking about. This is what i am always stick on my mind. This is what i am did wrong at the moment in my life. I need to make another thinking and mindset regarding of these experiences. One more chapter been learnt from this week. Although it is a short rapid chapter learning, but it is really enough for my life. I got to appreciate what i learnt and experienced during suffer period.

This meant that the sky still have some bright light from the sky but still limited to the light hole size which shooting on my brain land. I would like to try and observe some spaces in my brain to allow the bright light shooting on my brain land. ^^ It was just the first time i am offering these spaces for the bright light in my mind and brain. haha, quite stubborn thinking right. haha. That is me, that is Samkkap, that is Sam, that is Shayne Sam. All are still me "Yit Bin Samkkap" haha, all of my friends know that. haha....^^ By the way, i am appreciating the hands you giving me while i am needed regardless of sex, gender, age and etc. I am welcoming your helps and welcoming your concern. ^^ I will accept all the goods and regards that you sent to me in my life. ^^

Hereby, i need to thanks for my friend who help me a lot while i am suffering. Thank to my friend who help to take care of me while i am suffering at the moment of ill. Thank for my friend who are concerning me while i am suffering. I love you all. Thanks a lot and thank you very much.

Best Regards,
Yit Bin Samkkap ^^

No comments: