One Hundred and Thirty-One

Please do not come towards me. I don't like you to come and find me and come and stick around me. I hate you, I damn hate you, don't you know that? don't you realize that? Please stay far away from me or stay where you are, may I kick u away or kick off you from me?

I try my best to live without you, I try my best to live without your concern, I try my best to live without your feeling. But finally, you come and find me again. Not only that, you stick me around for few days or even longer. I want to say NO to you. I want to say DON'T to you. I want to say PROHIBIT to you. Do you get me? You get what i means? Do you understand? I hope u do understand me, do understand my feeling, do understand my life.
PLEASE. >.< !!!

I don't want to says and discuss nonsenses here. Let's stop here by a big full stop. "0"

Hope my friends have a nice day. Enjoy your day.

No comments: