One Hundred and Forty-Five

Happy New Year 2011. A new day with a new brand year within various hopes, different wishes, separated strategies, and colourful painted directions. Let make a wish together for this world, wish world would be peaceful and green forever. Definitely, I got to make a new wish for myself as well. ^^ erm...let me think about the new wish first. It gonna be something special that i never achieve before, and that must be something I never try before. haha. at the same time it must be something positive without any negative. I do not wish to have some bad think and do not wish to have some bad stuff. This is only my simplest wish. But have to depend on the fortune and luck. ^^

Happy new year 2011. just enjoy the special moment in your life. everything would be delighted by rainbow colour in your life. ^^

No comments: