One Hundred and Fifty

Everybody is fighting with their performance, fighting with their result, fighting with their ambitions and etc. For sure fighting is the way to promote and perform yourself. This might be a proper and correct way to push you into a higher level in your performance stage. At the same time, this might also the wrong way to push you into higher level. It is depend on what would you like to think and how would you like to think and act about yourself regarding to self performance. ^^ This is very important.

Nothing free gift will fall on your top unless you challenge and fight for it. This is the only way to promote and sell yourself strength to others or competitors. No body will get free gift, except the bird shit which fall from the sky. haha...^^. I am always holding some theories and concepts which might lead you to think that i am kinda stubborn of selves thinking. But it is the real and fact of life. We supposed to act and behave so, at the same time you might refuse to behave so. And what would you get is "BAD" and "ZERO". ^^ Believe my nonsenses, this is real and fact. Do keep in your mind and remind yourself. Otherwise you will only stay the place where you are as the old big tree beside the road. haha......

I did a great challenge in my life. I did it well and i am satisfied with the result from fight, Its worth. ^^ I think there is no problem for coming challenge and task. I still keep the same theories and concepts for another half of my life. I do believe someday later i might independent, I do believe someday later I might hit what I am targeting. ^^ Just the time is short, I do not know which target that will hit by my leg first. haha.... As we known, "LIFE IS SHORT" just do whatever you wish to do, just fight whatever you want to fight, and just challenge whatever you wish to challenge with. Let's live without any regret in your short life. But please do appreciate whatever chances and opportunities which freezing in front of your eye regardless which area or field it is, at the same time do appreciate for your love one which would always missed you before fall sleep but you do not know and do not realize that your love one is missing you before fall asleep. Keep in mind, "APPRECIATE" whatever you having now. Do not complaint about fate, but treasure your living. There are not always chances and opportunities will stick with you, just catch the short chances and opportunities fly across you. ^^ After caught, then only you will realize it is worth for your scarified while holding the chances and opportunities on your hand, even it is though and shape while in the process, in the mean while you might think to give up. Please do not give up anything even is though enough. Please do try your best to achieve and fix with it. You will only feel the sweetness after bitterness in the process. ^^

Wah, so much nonsenses from me, unbelievable. haha....anywhere, I wish you all the best and try to catch what i wanna bring to you. You might deny and ignore my personal recommends and nonsenses. By the way, this is only my personal stubborn view. ^^ hehe..... Good luck. ^^

No comments: