One Hundred and Forty-Nine

Everybody do make wish for their new brand year for their life. This become nature and normal, everybody will do so for a new opened daily of a new coming year. Have you do some wishes for yourself and for who you concerning? Or do make wishes on behalf of somebody? Whatever wishes and hopes you made, here i am praying for you to realize everything your are wishing and hoping in your life. Because i wish all of my friend would be health and happy forever. I would like to see you in well condition when i meet you up someday. In fact of wish all of my friend all the best and healthy always. Definitely, i do have some wishes and hopes in this year which is year 2011. I can share what wishes and hopes for myself. ^^
1. I wish my family and sibling health forever and belong to me forever.
2. I wish all my special friends, important friends and normal friends health forever and all the best. This year would be your year, would be good fortune year. ^^
3. I wish myself always in good condition regarding to health issue.
4. I hope i can get something special that i never gain before in my life.
5. I hope i will love you guys and girls forever during my life, unless i get leave this world earlier than you.

7 Jan 2011. I am in good condition not meaning that i will in good condition as well in coming future time and days. ^^ This is only my personal feeling and this is my pessimistic of my thinking and view. This is the truth and the process that should go through and this thinking is in -ve way instead of console human in a +ve thinking way. I can accept whatever challenges and fortune comes to me. I do try to challenge and fight with them. This only human life. ^^

I accepted one new bad fortune in this year. Just few days ago in 2011, I feel something bad and poor that might kill me due to my health problem. I did checking for my body, am i having something wrong? Am i having some health problem. I am not in professional field guy, and finally went for a consultation appointment with a doctor. Doctor said, " oh i see, nothing problem, don't worry about it, i give you some medicine, that would be fine soon". =.=''''' this is what we heard from doctor normally right? haha. Until today, i still can not feel any well and recovery from my body. But this is what my fortune which i have to gone through and i have to fight. haha. But do not worry woh, I am just getting tendon hurt due to over exercise. ^^ haha....But I am discussing something like very serious right? haha..... Don't worry, just small case nia. Just one of my poor is pessimistic thinking la ....haha ^^

Start from countdown's day until today, i never skip to take medicine. Does it a good year for me or a bad for me? I am tiring to challenge with god and fortune. But whatever "IT" give me, i will try to challenge and fight. ^^ So do you as well?

Anywhere, God will bless you guys and girls, i wish you all the best in this year. ^^ Just enjoy. ^^

No comments: