One Hundred and Sixty-Three

Chilly with dark weather is what inside my heart. (V.V) I do not know why this would be inside my heart. Maybe i think too much and maybe i m over imagine, or maybe i am over concern. Am i doing the right thing at the right time at the right place? Am i did something wrong about myself? Am i suppose to do so? I do not know, i am lost and i am missing now. Anybody maybe could help me and direct me to the right way and track me back to my way. I do not know what i am doing right now.

Life is just same as the smog in the air, you can see it suddenly at the meanwhile it would be disappear in the air. It just a few second, you can realize the smog is away and disappear from your eye-frame. Its really only needs few seconds (FEW SECONDS). If you are forget or miss to grab the scene, what I can says is "Sorry", you miss the chance. What you can do is just waiting for the next smog cloud in the air. But do remember that the smog is not make by human, Its come from nature and come from the assigned list from the god. If you mist that, you have to wait for another few seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years or even decades. We do not know when is the season for the plain smog would fly across. Only we can do is waiting, waiting, and keep waiting.

At the stage of waiting for the next plain smog to pass across, I make decides to make the decision. I will grab all the plain white smogs in the air, at the same time, I would like spray some colour up to the smogs in the air to make it more colourful, to make it more excited, to make it more pure and real. Thats what i am doing usually in my life. I am delighting my life with colourful spray. Only colour that can distinguish what are the plain colour it is at the smog and what it will be look like at the smog cloud. Each colour got their own meaning, the colour at the smog cloud painted is depend on yourself as what colour you want to put more, what colour you want to put less while at the final result that what you want that smog is look like from the different angles. I do painted the smog with seven colours same as the rainbow colour after rain. This is because of the colours that would make my short life great and fantastic. I am appreciating several colourful smog clouds at the air which still rolling on my hands. At the end of my life, how many of colourful smog clouds will hold and stay and how many of them will gone and disappear. I do not know and we do know when they will disappear and gone. So are you the one colourful smog who still rolling on my hands? Do think yourself whether you are the one that i would like to put the colour at the smog clouds in my life. Do think carefully and detail is that worth for me to pain it up the smog cloud with my seven colours. By the way, I am willing to pain it up with my colours if you are willing to hold there as where you are with honest and sincere.

What colour at the smog cloud is depends from which angles and eye-frame when you view that. Different human would be view in different colours at the same angles at the same cloud. But for me, It is almost the same even view from different angles, because all of them are important in my life. I do wish to make more colourful smog clouds as much as possible I can.

No comments: