Freedom 2

Its so complicated about this loop. Human between human, animal between human, animal between animal. Basically what we think is just about the relationship built between them and the feeling built between them, so that we can live with happiness together with all the friends in the loop. Share happiness and sadness together. This is what normally human looking for to make their life happy and great. I am just think this about one week ago, am i having these all things? Am i on the track of the loop? I keep think and think deep. I just realized that i am not on the track in that loop. I am out of that, i am been kick sometime.




What i can get from them actually is an empty box and bubble. I could not find anyone that i can share all of my sadness happiness. I been searching it for long start from the first words spoken out from my mouth until today. Its still a blank bubble and empty box. I dont want too much and never over about this, i just need to borrow your true heart and your true care during the time i am still alive. I will return to you at the moment when i am in coffin. I am always standby to borrow my heart and care to you all. Unfortunately, there is no requisition from me even-tough i am always standby and prepare for you all. I am disappointed and depress V.V . Exactly when i am offering you at the same time i need some return which equivalent to my offer. This is what we call that logic and tally to the theory. This is also what we call "human" need to get the equivalent from the logical and theoretical thinking and feeling. Besides, there is not any lying occur and allow. Otherwise, what will be happen next, let's think yourself.


As we always saying that, child moment is the best ever and never been occur again when you can think logically and theoretical. If have only this way to find and share the happiness and sadness as what we having at the child moment, i wish i can stay as a kid forever regardless what happening in the world. I wish to stay with smile forever, because i like to smile to sky, i like to smile to myself, but i do not know whether you like me to smile to you indeed. Because i do not know and understand what you are thinking about. Because we all still have some gap to link together what is inside the true heart and feeling.

Have a nice day, and enjoy your day. ^^

No comments: