Freedom 3

Just as usual as normal. Off from company with exhausted body and mood. I am driving with 70-80 km/h speed, hang up sunglasses on my eye, listens to 988 radio, waited fews traffic lights, turned several corners, up several level of garages, get into lift, press the number of my house, open the gate with key, get in to my room, turn on my computer, take shower, cooking oat, on my Facebook. And unfortunately i saw and read something bad news from my university on my dusty computer screen with title " Two died in an accident and one getting injuries in a crash in between the way from main entrance of University and EDC Hotel".

I am so sad to read this news from the net. Suddenly i was frighten and silent for few a second. Its just not more than 1 kilometer from the main entrance, the crash is happened in the middle of the main road at 7am something. It was so careless, missed directed and black screen turned on their eye in not more than 1 second. Just in a second, everything turned to black and into a blink mode. And unfortunately, they could not fight and escape from died god. What we can do is just pray in silent for them and hope they are Rest In Peace (R.I.P). Even thought i am not a friend of them, but they are one of my juniors in the same university. Wish you both Rest In Peace. Wish another getting well as soon as possible.

Thats what i always alert my friend when they are driving. Please drive carefully and don't ever drive without care. Because theres not only you alone is in the car,you must consider the rest who is inside the same saloon. You are responsible to make sure your friends are always safe. Because we do not know what happen in coming. Its just take not more than one second, the road can be turn into accident scene.

All of my friend, please take good care of yourself, please drive carefully and don't speed. Please think about your family. Please do pray in silent for them in 30 second. V.V (R.I.P)

No comments: