Freedom 1



Another stage of life is ON with green light. At the moment another stage of life in On with red. What does it means? I think you can guess what i am thinking about and what happening on me actually. Lets think logically and properly, you might sense the feel of me. I am dropping by sadness in this month physically and mentally. Almost exhaust with the amount energy that feeding in from my mouth. The equivalent is out and the standard is also run away. I need some times to fix them down.

At the moment of solving these trouble and problems, I hurt someone in my heart intensionally. I am failed to hit the goals that been set before, i am totally failed. I am feeling so sorry to who i hurt during my intentionally action and also my concerning. But i do never regret to try it out with my best effort to hit the goals, try my best effort to caring you indeed, try my best to boost up my concern. But what's the result is at the end of the targeted duration? The goals doesn't hit, the effort is tried out, the energy also exhausted. From these effort it should come out with a good colourful result, unfortunately the result is against from what the goals targeted.

I should look forward and you also have to look forward. I do wish you life with happy and greatness when u out of my cage. I will always smile when u smile to the sky. Sky will alert me when you getting cherish and smile to it. Remember what i having now is only for your lowest standard, you should push up your standard at the mean while u can get someone better than me and better than what i having now. But do remember don't try to compare and compete, just let it be nature and normal. Whatever from you should be nature, It will be fine when you can do these.

World is still beautiful, just we do not know how beautiful it is. We used to be live on the only earth, but we do not what it really want and need. One of the way to understand each other (earth and human) is put effort for well communication between us (earth and human). Earth is trying to understand human everyday to fulfill human need as providing Oxygen for human to breath, at the meanwhile what human trying to understand towards earth? The answer is pretty poor and bad. But for eventually view, human is trying best to understand the earth, but they understand in the wrong way and direction. Human is giving burden to earth by transferring more Ox2. Human is thinking this is what normal and used to be for the earth. But then this is what the earth do not want those. What our planet want is stated there just we try to ignore and deny to do what our planet want. I hope that i can live on another planet at the same time we can understand each other by giving what we want and need as usually our sense is known. Of course, I do wish you also can live on the right planet that you need and want before your thinking and flowing blood is boost up. Each human having different requirement along their life. Hope you can find the right one at the right time. Hope you can live with cherish and happy. What i wish most is that your life being delight with the right colour and amount. When you happy, that's the best things that you return to me. " You happy = That the only love i can give you" Wish you all the best. Remember live with cherish, Sky will alert me when you cherish up. ^u^.

Hereby i need to declare, all written paragraphs is only from personal view and decision not indicating any theory from any book and journal. Have a nice day and lets enjoy the day we having now. Cherish. ^^

No comments: