One Hundred and Seventy-Three



Happy Chinese New Year. This year would be year of rabbit which is also my born year in 1987... More or less i am considering that i am in old category already. =.=''Anywhere, Old man got Old man's style and fashion ...haha

In Year of Rabbit 2011, I wish all of my fiend happy forever, love forever, rich forever, health forever, lucky forever, and smoothing in work forever. But i think nothing is forever la, this is what is in my mind, perhaps you have another of concepts. Nobody will know you, only you can know yourself. ^^

Back from penang on friday night 11pm and reach my hometown at 6am morning by driving a car. Damn tired with driving because spirit and energy is needed to focus on the road at the same time to ensure the trip is safe. There a bad new since i reached my hometown, non-stop raining made my small village flood. But luckily my home is at the safe area and din influence by the rain. ^^ raining here more than 2 days (48 hours) non-stop. =.=''

Start from yesterday, i am tired with homework such as preparing for reunion dinner ah, clean up the kitchen ah, and lastly enjoy the feeling with BBQ. haha.... i like new year feeling even these kind of stuff make me tired and exhausted. I had prepare 1 menu which including 11 dishes for reunion dinner start from yesterday. ^^ done a great job by alone. Thats why i am in tiring mood now.

Anywhere, Wish my friend all the best and "Gong Xi Fa Chai" Have a nice and great and good fortune year in 2011. ^^

No comments: